Tuesday, September 12, 2006





Parenting is one of the hardest jobs I have ever had! And the one that comes with the most rewards and blessings. It is definitely a "sanctifying" process. The other day, as Earl and I were discussing the latest issues and questions needing biblical wisdom, I was tempted to fear and feel helpless and therefore hopeless. But, thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph through the Lord Jesus Christ! There is ALWAYS hope in Jesus! He never changes, there is nothing too difficult for Him, and He is the source of wisdom. Those in Christ are never without hope.

My kiddos bring me much joy and delight . . . I only hope their memories of their childhood will bring them the same!


2 comments:

D n' A said...

Awesome pictures! I love to read your blog and be encouraged by you as a fellow mommy and sister in Christ. I hope we can meet this side of heaven. = )

Angie

Linda said...

I think it is time for some new pictures and a little blogging!

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...