Sunday, August 19, 2007




Greetings!!

We are back and up and running again with our home computer and therefore our "home pictures".



I have missed posting on here and hopefully will continue to do so more regularly now as ideas come into my head . . . however, we are back in school full swing again now and I have the gloriously challenging task of juggling the curriculum for a Kindergartner, first grader, fourth grader and fifth grader. So . . .we'll see.



Earl and I just celebrated 11 years of marriage and I hope to post some pictures and thoughts later about that. I have LOTS of thoughts, it's just stringing them together to make a coherent paragraph (LOL!!).



It is GREAT being married to my best friend!

"Come and hear, all who fear God, and I will tell of what He has done for my soul." Psalm 66:16

1 comment:

D & A said...

Glad you are back up and running. I have missed hearing how things are going.

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...