Friday, December 28, 2007

The 12 Days of Christmas


This year, the kids and I (Jan) "surprised" Earl every morning after our family time with singing "The 12 Days of Christmas" and presenting him with a little silly gift:

The 12 Days of Christmas

On the 1st day of Christmas, my family gave to me . . . a can of Coke just for me.
On the 2nd day of Christmas, my family gave to me . . . 2 new socks and a can of Coke just for me.
On the 3rd day of Christmas, my family gave to me . . . 3 cough drops, 2 new socks and a can of Coke just for me.
On the 4th day of Christmas, my family gave to me . . . 4 incense cones, 3 cough drops, 2 new socks and a can of Coke just for me.
On the 5th day of Christmas, my family gave to me . . . 5 CHOCOLATE KISSES! . . . 4 incense cones, 3 cough drops, 2 new socks and a can of Coke just for me.
On the 6th day of Christmas, my family gave to me . . .6 packs of cocoa, 5 CHOCOLATE KISSES! . . . .4 incense cones, 3 cough drops, 2 new socks and a can of Coke just for me.
On the 7th day of Christmas, my family gave to me . . . 7 little sausages, 6 packs of cocoa, 5 CHOCOLATE KISSES! . . . 4 incense cones, 3 cough drops, 2 new socks and a can of Coke just for me.
On the 8th day of Christmas, my family gave to me . . . 8 little snack cakes, 7 little sausages, 6 packs of cocoa, 5 CHOCOLATE KISSES! . . . . 4 incense cones, 3 cough drops, 2 new socks and a can of Coke just for me.
On the 9th day of Christmas, my family gave to me . . . 9 Bic shavers, 8 little snack cakes, 7 little sausages, 6 packs of cocoa, 5 CHOCOLATE KISSES! . . . 4 incense cones, 3 cough drops, 2 new socks and a can of Coke just for me.
On the 10th day of Christmas, my family gave to me . . .10 peppermints, 9 Bic shavers, 8 little snack cakes, 7 little sausages, 6 packs of cocoa, 5 CHOCOLATE KISSES! . . . .4 incense cones, 3 cough drops, 2 new socks and a can of Coke just for me.
On the 11th day of Christmas, my family gave to me . . . 11 pieces of gum, 10 peppermints, 9 Bic shavers, 8 little snack cakes, 7 little sausages, 6 packs of cocoa, 5 CHOCOLATE KISSES! . . . 4 incense cones, 3 cough drops, 2 new socks and a can of Coke just for me.
On the 12th day of Christmas, my family gave to me . . . 12 new blue pens . . . 11 pieces of gum, 10 peppermints, 9 Bic shavers, 8 little snack cakes, 7 little sausages, 6 packs of cocoa, 5 CHOCOLATE KISSES! . . . 4 incense cones, 3 cough drops, 2 new socks and a can of Coke just for me!!!



3 comments:

D & A said...

How creative and fun!!!

sethswifeforlife said...

that's awesome, Jan. What a fun idea. And a neat tradition. :-) I may "copy" ya one of these years.

SevenPilgrims said...

Absolutely, Abby!

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...