Monday, December 03, 2007

Annual Photo Session

On Saturday, Dec. 1, we had our annual family photo taking session, trying to get that "perfect family picture" to send to relatives and friends who want to see what this aging family looks like this year. We also got a few "fun" shots while we were at it.















Here is Jonathan making sure all of the "equipment" is working properly. (He actually dismantled this thing in a way that I didn't know it could come apart!)



For those of you who actually read our blog, you get the first peek at this year's family photo!


TA DA!





Then Daddy had some fun with the boys! They love being tickled by him. Amazing! They actually look forward to bedtime every day because they know after prayers will come the tickling (regardless of how much they've already gotten that day!) I'm so glad I was born a "girl" and can get away with screaming, "OW!! That's my sore arm!!!"


















Jonathan is our resident "kissing boy". We all love to kiss on him!

And those girls . . . my, but how glad I am to be mom to these three young ladies!



















This one actually turned out GREAT with the kids just pushing the button. It is so seldom that Earl and I get a picture we like of ourselves. I still fall for this man after 11 1/2 years of marriage! What a gift!

4 comments:

D & A said...

LOVE all the pictures!! Great job indeed.

So glad that we *finally* got to meet - and this side of heaven too! Who-hoo. ; )

I have yet to edit my LA picts. ahhh... Hopefully soon.

love,
ang

Amanda Bohm said...

Hi Jan! I just noticed my bookmark for your page, and thought I'd check and see what was up with you. How wonderful to find that you've been posting again in the last few months. Your writing is wonderful. We won't be sending out Christmas greetings until after the first of the year this time, but I just wanted to say Merry CHRISTmas!!! Love to all of you.

sethswifeforlife said...

Hey, what great family pictures! I know how tough it can be to get a good one! You all did awesome though.
We miss you and think of you often. I need to make a southern California trip really bad!

love you guys,
abby~

SevenPilgrims said...

AMANDA . . . I have no way of contacting you anymore from our new computer (no email or website info.). Can you send me an email address or something? It was good to "hear from you"!! Blessings . . .

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...