Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Skating!!!!!!!

We (children) had an awesome time skating today !!!!!Very exciting!!!!! Mom did
quite a bit of videoing.Molly got to use her new skates (the ones she got for Christmas).She's ge-
tting very good on them.Emily is also is getting very good at skating.I'm getting faster on skates
too.Today in the races,I came in last,BOOHOO!No one else in our family went in the races .No one in our family won the dice game.Me, Molly, and Mommy did the Hokee-Pokee.
It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Written by
David
Miles

2 comments:

D & A said...

I am glad that you had fun David and that you are getting good at skating. I always liked skating as a young person. The Hokey Pokey is the best!

Mrs. Rupprecht said...

David,

I am glad to read your account of skate day! I was so glad to see you out there racing - your bravery was apparent! We enjoyed being with y'all and Josh especially (always!) enjoyed being with you.

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...