Saturday, September 06, 2008

Quiz!



I know a lot of you think you know a lot about me,:) (Emily)
So here is a test.
If you want to see how close you came to gaining that name we all want "The Know-it-all",
you can either email me the
answers using my family's email address (I do not have my own),
post them
in a comment (for example, 1.c.,2.d. etc.),
or figure out some other creative way.:)


Here it comes:

1. What is my middle name?

a. Maria b. Cassia c. Alexandria d. Grace

2. If I had been a boy, Dad would have suggested (he never would have named me this for real:)

a. Giant Jack b. Microscopic Mike c. Sparky d. Dilly

3. What is one of my favorite songs?

a. Create in Me (Sovereign Grace)

b. Praise You With the Dance (Casting Crowns)

c. Overjoyed (Avalon)

d. Made to Love (Toby Mac)

4. What is one of my favorite movies?

a. Sound of Music b. Muppet Treasure Island c. Princess Bride d. Anne of Green Gables


5. What is one of my favorite books/series?


a. Betsy-Tacy (Maude Hart Lovelace)

b. The Hobbit (J.R. Tolkien)

c. The Chronicles of Narnia (C.S. Lewis)

d. Grandma's Attic Series (Arleta Richardson)

6. When is my birthday?

a. June 9

b. May 18

c. August 7

d. January 1

7. What is my favorite color?

a. blue

b. purple

c. green

d. white

8. Which two are my favorite animals?

a. cats and mice

b. dogs and horses

c. spiders and snakes

d. mice and hamsters



Well, do you feel confident that you got it all right? I sure want to know how well known I am out there (wicked laughing).
Well, we'll find out soon, won't we?:)

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi, Emily! I don't know you, but I'm Barbara's daughter. I feel like guessing (almost) the entire thing because I like quizzes. :c)
1. d, Grace?
2. c! Sparky! (I think this is the only one I know)
3. d? Toby Mac?
4. b, c, and d (oh wait, that's me)
5. a? Betsy-Tacy--and Tib!)
6. no idea
7. b, purple?
8. d, mice and hamsters?

How did I do?

Mom said...

Emily, I love to see your personality come out. How fun! I only got one wrong . . . but you have so many favorite songs! I hope lots of people respond to you, sweetheart. Love,Mom

Sojourner said...

Hi Emily -- I know that I wasn't on the list but I love quizzes (ask your mom) so here are my answers.
1 d
2 c
3 b
4 c
5 c
6 b
7 a
8 b

How did I do??? Mrs. Patterson
(I'll have Ruth do hers next under my sign in name).

sethswifeforlife said...

Here are my answers! I think you and my daughter Tiffany are a lot alike and would get along splendidly!
Blessings to you and yours, Emily!


1. What is my middle name?

d. Grace

2. If I had been a boy, Dad would have suggested (he never would have named me this for real:)

c. Sparky


3. What is one of my favorite songs?

a. Create in Me (Sovereign Grace)



4. What is one of my favorite movies?

a. Sound of Music



5. What is one of my favorite books/series?

c. The Chronicles of Narnia (C.S. Lewis)



6. When is my birthday?

b. May 18



7. What is my favorite color?

a. blue


8. Which two are my favorite animals?

b. dogs and horses

Sojourner said...

1 d
2 A
3 A
4 b
5 d
6 b
7 b
8 b
These are Ruth's answers

Sojourner said...

Hannah's replies:
1 a
2 b
3 b
4 d
5 c
6 b
7 a
8 b

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...