Friday, September 12, 2008

Quiz Results and Answers.

Hey, ya'll.
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you in such a long time.
Blogging was way down my long list of priorities.
Thank you all for taking the time to read the post
and then send me your answers.
So here are the results.

Mrs. Prescott, pretty good! Your correct answers added up to 6.

Mrs. Patterson, your correct answers added up to 4.

Ruth, your correct answers came to 5.

Hannah, you got 3 right.

Mrs. Rachel, I think you got 3 right.

You all did very well and passed the "test" (man, I almost said pasted!) -smile-!


Here are the correct answers:


My middle name is Grace.
My dad "wanted" to call me "Sparky" (as a joke).
My favorite song is "Create in Me" by Sovereign Grace.
I love the Muppet Treasure Island movie. So goofy!
I'm fascinated by C.S. Lewis' The Chronicles of Narnia.
I came into this wonderful world on May 18.
My favorite color is green.
I love dogs and horses . . . though I own neither. Sigh.


Hope you all have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

sethswifeforlife said...

How fun Emily. I've known your mom for so long, and I had hoped it help me know you too, so my guesses were pretty good so maybe it helped!
I can't wait for you and my Tiffany to meet someday!

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...