Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Excited!





This week's challenge at I Heart Faces is "Excited".
I was "excited" because I thought I had the perfect photo.
Then I realized this morning that it was more of a "surprised" look and didn't really fit the "excited" theme.
Bummer.
But then!
In His mercy . . .
God made it rain here this morning!
And the Miles family LOVES rain . . .
because that means we get to stop what we are doing
and fix hot chocolate or "cozy cappacino".

I also stopped what I was doing
and grabbed the camera
and sent David out back
to see what we could get if we played a little.
It was really fun!
He is a natural goof,
but he also gets really excited about rain.
It doesn't rain often here in Southern CA.
It's not necessarily a truly "excited" look,
but we had fun,
and that's what it's all about.
Right?

Click on the button above to check out all the awesome photographers!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I love this shot! I love how he is just so excited by a very simple thing. Great picture!

homemakerchronicles said...

What a great story and a fantastic picture!! Thanks for the comment on my blog. You have a beautiful family too- 5 kids right?

Dayna said...

I think it is EXCITING! It's pretty exciting to play in the rain! I like how the focus in on his hand, but the excitement in his face still shines through the muted image!

Thanks for stopping over. Glad you did!

Grace, Hope and Joy said...

Love this shot!!

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...